Hello dear friends!
Since my iphone was down, i had been considering to buy an Android phone.
And i finally did it!!
Got myself the Samsung Galaxy Ace.
I got the black colour version. =)
The specs are:
- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone
- Dimensions: 112.4 x 59.9 x 11.5 mm, 113 g
- Display: 3.5" 16M-color TFT capacitive touchscreen, 320 x 480 pixels
- CPU: Qualcomm QCT MSM7227-1 Turbo 800 MHz processor
- Memory: 158MB storage, microSD card slot
- OS: Android OS, v2.2 Froyo
- Camera: 5 megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection; QVGA video recording
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Misc: TouchWiz 3.0 UI, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, Swype text input
This model is a mid-range smartphone. (
Overall, it feels and looks like an iphone in disguise.
The Android software is nice and simple to use too!!
(And of course, their logo, cute!)
One weird thing i found out is that, the alarm does not sound off when the phone is off.. (my previous nokia E63 can!)
I better standby an alarm clock tonight, before sleep. =)